Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to use my PC

Takaram

I've been using my PC for 7 years. I noticed that I was not good at using it. My new PC has videos which teach us how to use Word 2010,Excel 2010, and Outlook 2010 for beginners.

I checked them and I found there were lots of things which I hadn't known. I decided to learn them from the beginning of them. I started to learn from Word yesterday. I studied how to use my PC by myself. I think if I had learnt them, I would be veteran now. I quite agree it's very important to learn basics from your teachers when you start new things.

I have a tendency to do things from easy points in my own way. It might be too late to change how to do.
Anyway I have time to do what I want to do. I'm going to enjoy my life with my new PC.

Sam  

No comments:

Post a Comment