Sunday, November 14, 2010

My new mission

Takaram

I was assigned to be in charge of preparing for bingo prises on December 23. My class has  a party next next December. We are going to have a bingo game at the party. I have to prepare about 50 prises for it. It's fun for me to do it, because I have to go many shops to purchase them. As our budget is limited, I have to do smart buys. I'm going to do them little by little.

By the way, new our bridge leagues have started. I belong three leagues now. One league is  consists of six team. Each team plays a team match with every other team every month by next March. We play once a month. It means that I'll go to Tokyo three times every month.

Well, it is very cold these days. Please be careful not to catch a cold.

Regards,
Sadamu
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment